Sixth form curriculum
Our current students study a combination of the following subjects:
- NQF BTEC Level 3 Health and Social Care (Extended Certificate, Diploma and Extended Diploma)
- NQF BTEC Level 3 Sport – (Extended Certificate)
- QCF BTEC Level 3 Sport – (Extended Diploma at the Birmingham City FC Football Development and Education programme)
- A-Level Psychology (through OAKS)
- A-Level Mathematics (through OAKS)
Moving forward to September 2019 we will have a revitalised curriculum that will meet your needs should you wish to go to university, began an apprenticeship or find employment.
We have on offer the following as part of our 16-19 study programme:
- Substantial level 3 qualification(s) which may be academic, applied general or a combination of these to meet required learning aims (please see our Sixth Form welcome page for more information).
- A thorough tutorial and immersion programme delivered through twice weekly sessions and additional off timetable days
- Work experience
- Careers information advice and guidance
- Other meaningful activity for example mentoring, leadership award and volunteering
- GCSE English and Mathematics for students without a grade C/4 in these qualifications, although meeting these is now normally an entry requirement for level 3 study.